ettain group Recruitment Process Outsourcing (eRPO)
As your Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner, we will provide top-level professionals, matched to your business goals, while managing the entire recruiting and hiring process. Our specialization in mid-market solutions along with our flexibility and boutique style allow us to stay focused on what success means to you, creating a tailored solution and driving results.
Why ettain group (eRPO)?
RPO is an emerging industry that is growing in popularity because of the benefits and results it provides companies looking to outsource all or part of their recruiting processes. These include better staff, a shorter time to hire, and at less cost.
We have the expertise, resources and tools to find and hire the highest-quality professionals suited for your business and effectively manage every aspect or select portions of your recruiting and hiring process.
Mid-market focus – Our specialty and sole focus is on mid-sized business needs. You can trust that we’ll know your business and your goals.
On-site resources – We will join your team on-site, placing recruiting resources with you locally. You will have confidence in our availability and reliability.
Boutique style – We provide custom solutions and we remain nimble yet focused. You will get a lot of attention from us and we’ll adapt to change.
World class service – Our experienced leadership teams, RAPID™ qualification process and ettain group Quality Management methodology (eQM) unite to deliver solutions that accelerate success. You can rest assured you are getting the best service in the industry.
The right talent - We have 75 recruiters and access to more than 50,000 candidates. We source, screen, interview and place candidates while complying with your business requirements and aligning to your company culture and values. We handle new hire orientation, on-boarding and off-boarding and provide performance management coaching and eQM reviews, following clearly defined performance targets.
You will get the best resources. Period.
What eRPO does for your Company
• Talent mapping
• Talent onboarding
• Talent management
• Talent pool development and training needs analysis
• Executive search and selection
• Permanent recruitment activities
• Contractor management
• Redeployment and outplacement
• Multi channel sourcing – strategic development and execution
• Vendor management for recruitment advertising, employment agencies and temporary staffing suppliers
• Recruitment training (internal hiring managers)
• Recruitment process reporting (financial/process improvement)
• Employee engagement, measurement and retention consulting
• Career coaching
Benefits of using eRPO
Proactive recruitment implementation (faster hiring decisions, increased talent retention and less stress)
• Time to hire reduced up to 60% (critical in fields with a shortage of highly skilled resources)
• Cost per hire reduced (up to 50 – 70% net savings on existing recruitment spend)
• Streamlined recruitment standards and procedures
• Customized talent attraction strategies to improve quality and sustainability of your talent pool
• Improved process, quality and performance benchmark reporting
• Consolidated invoicing
Get Started with ettain group's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (eRPO)