Kickstart Your Sales & Recruiting Career!
ettain group is a dynamic and rapidly growing company that believes in a fun, activity focused, and instructional work environment. If you enjoy high energy and high-level results in a coaching environment, this is the place for you.
Our work environment is fast paced, enthusiastic, and ever changing. Work hard. Play hard. Come join our APART culture!
ettain group, Inc., headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is an award winning IT Talent Solutions Firm committed to providing the highest level of quality and customer service in the industry. As we continue to grow our geographic footprint, increase our market share, and create innovative new service offerings, ettain group is constantly looking for motivated and goal oriented individuals to add to our team. We are hiring internal employees for entry level Recruiting opportunities across all our markets:
Role: Resource Specialist (Entry Level Recruiter)
Submit Resume for an Internal Position
A Resource Specialist (Recruiter) is responsible for all steps associated with sourcing, qualification, matching, placement, and management of contingent (contract) IT professionals in support of ettain group’s clients. The Resource Specialist is accountable to developing relationships with, placing, and retaining highly qualified talent and upholding ettain group’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Recruiting team members are accountable for sourcing, qualifying, matching, and placing highly skilled talent in support of our clients’ needs.
- Providing exceptional “WOW!” customer experiences to all of our customers, which we define as our clients, our candidates, our contractors, our internal team members, and the community that we serve
- Following ettain group’s proven recruiting methodologies and Best Practices
- Sourcing, building relationships with, and identifying top talent through various resources, including: calling candidates within ettain group’s robust proprietary database, leveraging job posting and searching capabilities on subscription job boards, leveraging social media, and professional networking activities
- Participating in philanthropic, industry related, and professional networking activities
- Participate in customer appreciation events and activities
- Following ettain group’s proven RAPID Candidate Qualification process to screen and qualify candidates for opportunities with our clients
- Marketing job opportunities to qualified candidates
- Providing career advice, resume tips, and market intelligence to candidates
- Relationship Development and Candidate/ Contractor Management
- Exemplifying APART values
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Communication Skills
- Demonstrated Leadership Experience
- Competitive and Coachable
- Team Player
- Highly Motivated
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and bonus. Benefits package to include personal time off and holiday pay. ettain group also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage and 401(k).
ettain group is an equal opportunity employer.