ettain group is an industry-leading Talent Solutions Company.
We are committed to our company Vision of creating opportunities for others and empowering every team member to deliver an unparalleled customer experience. Because of this commitment, we can deliver a level of quality and service so that we are the most respected and reliable company for our clients, contractors, employees, and the community we serve. We foster a strong culture of promoting from within and we believe in investing in providing tools, training and experiences necessary to grow personally and professionally.
- Proud to continually receive Inavero’s Best of Staffing award for service excellence
- 35th largest IT Staffing Firm in the US
- Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, with offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Nashville, Raleigh, Washington D.C., and Winston-Salem
- Specializing in delivering talent solutions in 3 distinct Practice Areas: Information Technology, Healthcare, Creative
- Advancement opportunities in Business Development, Account Management and other leadership roles
- Actively involved in our community, dedicating time to causes such as Autism Speaks, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Ronald McDonald House, Susan G. Komen and many more
Role: Resource Specialist (Entry Level Recruiter)A Resource Specialist (Recruiter) is responsible for all steps associated with sourcing, qualification, matching, placement, and management of contingent (contract) IT professionals in support of ettain group’s clients. The Resource Specialist is accountable to developing relationships with, placing, and retaining highly qualified talent and upholding ettain group’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
Submit Resume for an Internal Position
Duties & Responsibilities:
Recruiting team members are accountable for sourcing, qualifying, matching, and placing highly skilled talent in support of our clients’ needs.
- Providing exceptional “WOW!” customer experiences to all of our customers, which we define as our clients, our candidates, our contractors, our internal team members, and the community that we serve
- Following ettain group’s proven recruiting methodologies and Best Practices
- Sourcing, building relationships with, and identifying top talent through various resources, including: calling candidates within ettain group’s robust proprietary database, leveraging job posting and searching capabilities on subscription job boards, leveraging social media, and professional networking activities
- Participating in philanthropic, industry related, and professional networking activities
- Participate in customer appreciation events and activities
- Following ettain group’s proven RAPID Candidate Qualification process to screen and qualify candidates for opportunities with our clients
- Marketing job opportunities to qualified candidates
- Providing career advice, resume tips, and market intelligence to candidates
- Relationship Development and Candidate/ Contractor Management
- Exemplifying APART values
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Communication Skills
- Demonstrated Leadership Experience
- Competitive and Coachable
- Team Player
- Highly Motivated
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and bonus. Benefits package to include personal time off and holiday pay. ettain group also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage and 401(k).
ettain group is an equal opportunity employer. A Resource Specialist (Recruiter) is responsible for all steps associated with sourcing, qualification, matching, placement, and management of contingent (contract) IT professionals in support of ettain group’s clients. The Resource Specialist is accountable to developing relationships with, placing, and retaining highly qualified talent and upholding ettain group’s Vision, Mission, and Values.